Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House - 102 Glover Street, Mosman
The Waterman' Secluded Waterfront Luxury with Private Marina Berth
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Overlooking Berrys Bay and its very own marina berth, this spectacular single level luxury apartment is peacefully tucked away within McMahons Point's premier waterfront development, The Waterman'.
Suited to the entertainer, everchanging water and district views are welcomed from both inside and out. Finely crafted and exuding quality, the interiors open to a bayside entertaining terrace through a sliding wall of glass. The open-plan layout is anchored by a superb marble kitchen complete with a full suite of Miele appliances. A stylish retreat, the master bedroom also enjoys idyllic views, terrace access and a lavish ensuite bathroom complete with spa bath.
Private yet completely secure, there is level lift access from the double garage and visitor parking. Discover the serenity and ultimate convenience of this enviable address positioned within walking distance of McMahons Point Ferry Wharf, bus transport and Blues Point Road's celebrated restaurant scene.
- Oversized living areas within a stylish single level wheelchair compliant layout
- Striking marble benchtops and timber veneer cabinetry unite the chef's kitchen
- Kitchen integrated with a Miele oven, cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
- Sliding glass walls enhancing seamless indoor/outdoor living and water views
- Master bedroom with views, terrace access, built-ins and hotel-style ensuite
- Ensuite featuring a spa bath, frameless glass shower and chic timber accents
- Both bathrooms timelessly finished in stone with sophisticated timber accents
- Built-ins in all bedrooms, bed 3 with Juliet balcony, study versatile as a 4th bed
- Protected barbeque terrace with gas bayonet watching over 14m marina berth
- 219sqm on title, ideal lock-up and leave opportunity, secure and low-maintenance
- Acoustic timber floors with parquetry details, curved mosaic tiled walls in ensuite
- Inward opening European-style windows, timber shutters and automated blinds
- Separate laundry room, linen cupboard and ample storage solutions throughout
- Level lift access from the basement, double lock-up garage and undercover visitor parking
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, security intercom and alarm system
- Luxury foyers and tropical communal gardens instilling a resort-like ambience
- Short walk to McMahons Point ferry wharf, close to city buses and train station
- Metres to Sawmillers Reserve, waterfront walking trails and elite schools
- Marina berth for a boat up to 14m on a secure walk on Marina with Power, Water, and Pump Out facilities
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
219m² / 0.05 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.