Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character filled family entertainer with a private bushland backdrop
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
A classic Californian bungalow facade with a restored tiled verandah presents a picturesque first impression of this charming residence, smartly extended to accommodate the growing family and featuring superior double brick construction. Rich in refined period detailing, enhanced by modern updates and providing scope to add your own personalised touches, it occupies an expansive 588.06sqm, defined by level lawns, multiple alfresco spaces and a lush leafy backdrop. A serene oasis near Stringybark Creek Reserve, it lies within minutes stroll to Lane Cove village and rapid transport to the city. Catchment area for Willoughby Girls High School and Chatswood High School.
- Elegant lounge with fireplace, picture rails & high ceilings w/ ornate cornices
- Open plan family room with wraparound glass doors to a vast tiled deck
- Secluded downstairs rumpus/teen retreat, direct access to secure level yard
- Open plan kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, main bathroom with spa
- Study, separate home office w/ private access, carport w/ internal access
- A/C, large shed with work shop, underhouse storage and wine cellar, timber floors
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
588.06m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Lane Cove North
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.