Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Surprisingly quiet with unrivalled convenience
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The perfect introduction to Greenwich's prestigious cosmopolitan lifestyle, this ultra-private ground floor apartment is an easy walk to everything this thriving enclave has to offer. Enjoying a coveted corner position within the updated Greenwich Court' complex of only 12, its spacious interiors and picturesque North Sydney skyline vistas provide a comfortable setting walking distance to both Wollstonecraft and St Leonards stations, bustling village shops and a mere footsteps to express city buses. An outstanding opportunity for homebuyers and astute investors alike, its premier address is only moments from the eclectic cafe and restaurant precinct of neighbouring Crows Nest and a leisurely stroll to local schools and Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Light-filled living flows to covered balcony with garden and district views
- Tidy open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry
- Oversized bedrooms with mirrored robes and fully tiled family bathroom
- Hardwood timber floors, carpeted bedrooms and double-glazed windows
- Leafy outlook from living area and bedrooms, communal laundry facilities
- Undercover access to covered car space plus private lock-up storeroom
- Dual street entry includes easy level access with only one common wall
- 800m to Wollstonecraft station, stroll to Greenwich village shops and cafes
- Buses virtually at your doorstep, with easy access to the CBD and Chatswood
- Well-maintained and recently revamped full brick block of only 12 apartments
Approximate Quarterly Rates
Strata: $959 p/q | Water: $172 p/q | Council: $328.61 p/q
NOTE: Carspace for the unit is on a separate title on the strata plan. Both titles will be sold in conjunction.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.