Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Expansive entertainers' apartment 196m² area title (approx)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Peacefully and privately positioned below street level, with an immersive, bush-like backdrop overlooking lush stands of mature trees, this apartment embraces truly house-like proportions with an emphasis on impressive indoor/outdoor entertaining. Enhanced by quality modern updates and requiring nothing except to be moved straight into and enjoyed, it occupies a wonderfully convenient and prestigious address, a leisurely stroll to Greenwich's primary and infant's schools and boutique village shops. From here you're only an 800m walk to St Leonards station or 5 minutes to Wollstonecraft station, ensuring easy access to the CBD and Royal North Shore Hospital.
- Living area and 2 bedrooms open to a 40sqm (approx) garden terrace
- Entertainers' terrace suited to alfresco gatherings of virtually any size
- Chef's kitchen with 900mm oven, large internal laundry w/ drying racks
- Elegant bathroom and ensuite, both with frameless monsoon showers
- Cordless heated towel rails installed in both bathrooms
- Third bedroom with own balcony, study nook w/ integrated workstation
- No common walls, A/C, LUG, visitors' parking, abundant storage
- Approximate Outgoings - Council rates: $303 per quarter, Water rates: $171 per quarter, Strata rates: $1,154 per quarter
1,516.84m² / 0.37 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.