Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
Level 696m² Block with Single Level Home Enjoy Now, Renovate or Rebuild Later
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Neighbouring parkland at the rear, this single level red brick home is perfectly positioned on 696sqm of land within a popular family focused community.
Comfortable as is, there is enormous potential to renovate or rebuild. Currently providing three bedrooms, the kitchen overlooks the backyard and outdoor entertaining areas. Well maintained, polished timber floorboards feature within the lounge room along with a wood burning heater. Offering much more than initially meets the eye, enjoy internal access from the lock-up garage along with excellent storage possibilities throughout.
Become established and build your future within a sought-after Forestville pocket with convenient access to Warringah Road, bus transport, local schools and shops.
- Practical slate floor tiles unifying the entry foyer and dining room
- Internal glass doors separating the lounge with combustion fireplace
- Family sized kitchen with dishwasher, dual sink and electric cooktop
- 70s style bathroom encased in timber panelling with built-in radio
- All three bedrooms featuring built-in robes, separate powder room
- Paved terrace connecting to a timber deck overlooking the backyard
- Driveway parking, internal access from garage plus garden sheds
- Separate laundry room with ample storage and direct access outside
- Walk to Forestville Montessori School and Forestville Public School
- Traffic lights at the end of the street, easy access to Warringah Rd
695.6m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.