Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Light filled Federation Semi in Ultra Convenient Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Secure, spacious and elegant, this single-level character semi promises a low-maintenance lifestyle of unrivalled convenience.
With many retained original features including ornate arches, soaring ceilings and a tastefully neutral dcor with freshly polished timber floors, this well-located home makes a lasting impression. Packed with potential yet very comfortable as-is, the generous layout comprises of open plan lounge and dining rooms plus a kitchen directly accessing a lovely North facing alfresco deck.
Ideal for downsizers, professionals or young families, there is an oversized entertainer's courtyard which basks in a North-Easterly aspect that is perfect for alfresco dining, outdoor lounging and play.
Nestled between Crows Nest and Cammeray Villages, this inner-city abode is walking distance to restaurants, boutique shops, supermarkets, City express bus, North Sydney and St Leonards CBDs.
- Large open plan lounge and dining
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, one with ornate fireplace
- Bathroom with bath/shower
- Separate laundry
- Attic storage over traditional hallway, with plenty of room for attic extension
- DA approved plans for rear extension
- Fully fenced, North East-facing rear courtyard and gardens
- Peaceful, secure forecourt; low-maintenance living that maintains a period charm
- Leadlights, ceiling roses, original timber floors and architraves
- 5km to Sydney CBD, 8-minute walk to city express bus and Metro under construction
- Unbeatable central location: walk to cafes, boutiques, St Thomas Rest Park
202m² / 0.05 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.