Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Quiet & Sophisticated Sundrenched Sanctuary Strata Terrace with 296m² on Title
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Exuding quality through the utmost attention to detail, this north facing strata terrace is embraced by low-maintenance courtyard gardens with an effortless transition from inside to out.
Sharing just a single common wall and enjoying absolute privacy, the split-level layout delivers a variety of spacious and stylish accommodation options easily tailored to suit individual needs. Spanning an impressive 296sqm on title, this exceptional offering has been thoughtfully and comprehensively upgraded to feature an array of modern conveniences, luxury finishes and tech-savvy improvements throughout.
The near new architecturally designed kitchen has been integrated with a full suite of Bosch appliances plus a fully plumbed stainless-steel double door refrigerator. Ceilings soar above the sunken lounge and sitting room, the raised dining room looks out to a relaxing water feature.
Double brick and peacefully positioned within a quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac, there is direct access into the wraparound courtyard from the free-standing double garage. Walk to the vibrant cafe culture of both Neutral Bay and Cremorne along with regular express bus transport into the city centre.
- Living areas united by polished timber floors, clean lines and a crisp colour scheme
- Architect designed kitchen finished in solid Caesarstone with bespoke storage solutions
- Kitchen fitted with a Bosch induction cooktop, Bosch oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Master bedroom opening out to a balcony with district views, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Heated marble tiles, European fixtures and heated towel rails in both bathrooms
- All bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Top floor study with access to vast roofline storage
- Ground floor study with custom desk and shelving versatile as a 4th bed/guest room
- Ambience created by remote controlled Luxaflex blinds and European LED lighting
- Cohesive design, solid timber doors and timber framed glass doors link inside to out
- Perfectly zoned alfresco spaces, outdoor lounge, dining and BBQ areas (3 gas bayonets)
- Fully tiled guest powder room nearby the living/entertaining area, separate laundry
- Sensor lights, Rinnai gas heating, on-demand hot water, air-con, multiple ceiling fans, Foxtel and NBN
- IPhone compatible Paradox wireless security system plus Panasonic video intercom
- Cellar/storeroom off living area, roofline storage + a floored loft space above the garage
- Rear lane access to automated garaging for 2 small cars plus ample visitor parking
- Walk to absolutely everything - footsteps to SCEGGS, Redlands, eateries and shops
- No traffic lights to the Harbour Bridge by car, convenient to local parks and golf courses
* Pet friendly upon application
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1,676.88m² / 0.41 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.