Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Ray White Lower North Shore Projects are delighted to offer two semi-detached residences in Sydney's booming Lower North Shore market. Rarely do such excellent opportunities present themselves.
Occupying a 762sqm parcel of land and suitable for a high-density residential development (STCA), these 2 properties represent a huge opportunity for investors or developers.
With a significant shortage of residential developments in the Lower North Shore, there is a substantial pent-up demand by downsizers looking for new apartments in close proximity to the shops, cafe and transport.
This substantial site is situated 350 metres from Cremorne Town Centre and nestled close to all that the Lower North Shore has to offer including Primrose Park, Middle Harbour, Chinaman & Balmoral Beaches. Cremorne Village itself is a sought-after tranquil area just 6 kilometres from Sydney CBD. Providing a cosmopolitan lifestyle, it is set close to cafes, restaurants, transport links and parks.
- One of Sydney's most desirable suburbs in demand by a wide range of buyers
- R4 high-density zoning and 12-metre height limit
- Combined land size of 762sqm
- 350 metres from Cremorne shops, Cafes, restaurants with alfresco dining
- Close to the new citybound bus stop for B-Line and local bus services
- Extraordinary position only a short walking distance to Primrose Park, the Cremorne Point peninsula and Cremorne Junction to name a few
- Lack of new projects in Cremorne and surrounding suburbs
Expressions of Interest closing Friday 8 June 2018
Inspect by appointment only
Tim Abbott 0425 285 833
Michael Counihan 0434 731 214
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
762m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.