Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
A Poolside Oasis with Family Proportions
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Superbly tailored and innovatively updated for everyday family functionality, this large scale two storey home delivers vast entertaining expanses along with serene northerly Middle Harbour views from the upper level.
A home for all seasons, enjoy northern winter sun within the front manicured garden and summer shade around the poolside oasis. Suited to the entertainer, the interiors seamlessly connect to the sprawling alfresco areas surrounded by lush yet easy-care tropical foliage. An aspirational kitchen overlooks the swimming pool and opens outside through a servery window. Equipped with endless amounts of integrated storage, multiple storerooms are placed inside and out in addition to an array of built-ins.
Set upon a 600sqm dual access landholding, there is convenient access to an automated double lock-up garage off Bariston Avenue. Holding two idyllic street frontages as part of a quiet family focused community, stroll to Middle Harbour Public School, Northern Nursery School, express city bus transport and local playgrounds.
- Elegant formal lounge room capturing an abundance of all-day northern sun
- Dining room opening into the kitchen through a set of timeless glass doors
- Family room outlined by custom cabinetry, integrated study with walk-in storage
- Central stone topped island bench within the chef's kitchen, servery window
- Kitchen with induction cooking, 3 convection ovens and integrated dishwasher
- Captivating northerly Middle Harbour views from the king-sized master suite
- Family bathroom with skylight and bath, en-suites off the master and 2nd bed
- Versatile accommodation options, a sky-lit playroom central to kid's bedrooms
- Laundry large enough to accommodate extra fridges, integrated laundry hamper
- Outdoor dining and lounge delivering grand scale poolside entertaining
- Gas heated swimming pool embraced by mature yet low-maintenance gardens
- Sandstone front terrace delighting in a northerly aspect, secure front garden
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, gas bayonets and alarm system
- Designer pendant lights, irrigation system and ambient garden lighting
- Updated faade, automated double lock-up garage off Bariston Avenue
- An easy 10 minute walk to Cremorne cafes, restaurants, shops and cinema
- Close to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Mosman village and harbour beaches
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.