Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Due North Facing Family Home with Pool
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Basking in a perfect due north aspect, this substantial c1940s family home has been upgraded and extended to create a sanctuary of everlasting style within a peaceful and convenient cul-de-sac on the border of Cremorne and Mosman.
Full brick and set on solid sandstone foundations, the property has been meticulously maintained and renovated with a contemporary colour scheme enhancing its Art Deco charm. New fencing secures the perimeter establishing privacy and definition within the landscaped alfresco entertaining area. Merbau decking surrounds the 10 metre swimming pool and natural granite pavers provide a second outdoor living or dining space.
A Middle Harbour outlook is welcomed through innovative picture windows built into the poolside fence, water views are further expanded upon within the top floor. Versatile for families of varying ages and stages, the self-contained lower level has private access and is ideal for multi-generational living, teenagers or as au-pair accommodation.
A set of traffic lights at the end of the street allows easy access to and from this picturesque address. Part of a family focused community, walk to popular Middle Harbour Public School, Northern Nursery School, playgrounds and "direct CBD bus transport" within 100 metres.
• Lounge room warmed by a gas fireplace, pendant light defining the dining zone
• Versatile study nook or casual dining off the kitchen awash in northern sunlight
• Quality granite kitchen featuring Bosch appliances and breakfast bar seating
• Master bedroom with built-ins, dressing room and idyllic Middle Harbour views
• Mosaic tiled powder room, huge main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Private entry to the self-contained lower level with kitchenette and bathroom
• Underfloor heating on the lower level, family sized laundry and walk-in storeroom
• Picturesque facade complemented by manicured hedging and sandstone driveway
• Footsteps from the automated lock-up garage to the kitchen, storage breezeway
• Saltwater/chlorinated mix swimming pool, glass balustrading and water glimpses
• Sundrenched poolside entertaining landscaped with low-maintenance plants
• Multiple new oversized Low-E windows dressed in streamlined roller blinds
• Custom joinery and clever privacy screens personalising the updated lower level
• Timber floorboards, ceiling fans, ornate cornices and rainwater tank with pump
• Close to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, Mosman village and Cremorne Junction
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Auction Saturday 21st April 2018
Venue On-Site, 14 Fernhurst Avenue, Cremorne
Inspect Wed & Sat 1:30-2:00pm
Details Bernard Ryan 0408 408 509 & Benoit Guittonneau 0416 514 010
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.