Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, Mosman
Palatial Harbourside Penthouse - 375m² on Title
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Crowning the top floor within the Harbour Wing of Tamarisk Gardens', this grand penthouse apartment captures spellbinding views across the main harbour and over to the Eastern Suburbs.
Built as the developer's own residence with no limitations on space, high ceilings soar above luxurious marble and solid parquetry floors. Spanning an incredible 375sqm on title, the interiors benefit from a classic high-end renovation and exude quality. Move straight in and enjoy, there is also potential to add your own personal touches and modernisations over time.
To be sold with garaging for up to four cars, masses of storage and a unique separate studio with bathroom, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to secure a property of distinction just footsteps from the iconic Cremorne Point Walk. Located for lifestyle, stroll to local Spofforth Street shops, cafes and express city buses on nearby Murdoch Street.
- Formal entry with marble floors, wood burning marble fireplace in lounge
- Grand scale living and entertaining opening out to the main terrace with views
- Caesarstone kitchen with a Miele induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Master wing with walk-in robe, private balcony and executive home office
- Luxe master ensuite with frameless glass shower, heated towel rail and bidet
- 2nd bedroom also with adjoining ensuite, all bedrooms feature ample storage
- Monochrome main bathroom with full bath tub and glamorous fixtures
- A recently upgraded separate 50sqm studio on title with bathroom facilities
- 3 individual lock-up garages accommodating up to 4 cars, cellar and storeroom
- Carved timber doors, high timber skirting boards and LED lighting throughout
- Security screens, intercom system, air-conditioning and plantation shutters
- Concealed internal laundry, an abundance of cabinetry and storage solutions
- 800m to the attractions of Military Road, mere minutes to the city centre
- Handy laneway access to Murdoch St buses, walk to Old Cremorne Point Wharf
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.