Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Sun, Space & Style - Footsteps to the Cremorne Point Walk
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Welcoming stunning natural light from the top floor of the boutique 'Wintock' building, this sophisticated three bedroom apartment is nestled mere metres from the iconic Cremorne Point Walk.
Peacefully positioned yet continually connected to the city, the bedrooms capture fireworks displays and filtered city skyline views. Sharing just a single common wall, northern sun floods the living areas highlighting the interior's timeless beauty and warm neutral tones. The spacious living and dining zones are placed nearby the granite kitchen enhancing everyday functionality.
Central to all the Lower North Shore has to offer, stroll down to Mosman Bay or around the harbour foreshore to Cremorne Point Reserve. Ideal for city commuters, this enviable address is close to local bus and ferry stops and is walking distance to the Spofforth Street shops and cafes.
- Large northern windows illuminating the spacious living and dining
- Deluxe kitchen featuring a Smeg cooktop, Miele oven and dishwasher
- King-size master bedroom with Harbour Bridge and city glimpses
- Built-in robes feature in all three bedrooms, separate powder room
- Renovated bathroom with bath, stone vanity and heated towel rail
- Internal laundry facilities plus the use of an external shared laundry
- High ceilings, masses of storage and a chic selection of pendant lights
- Off-street car space, additional easy on-street parking on a quiet harbourside street
- 350m to local shops and cafes, 100m to Florence Street city bus stop
- Handy to Neutral Bay Junction and Cremorne Junction, close to schools and parks
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.