Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Seriously spacious, freshly schemed apartment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Enjoying a fifth floor, corner setting in highly regarded Carlyle', this enormous apartment will not be short of admirers. Boasting expansive proportions and freshly schemed interiors, its semi-like floorplan provides an abundance of room to move and offers a welcoming home. Peace and tranquillity is guaranteed along with northerly facing leafy district vistas which are enjoyed from its spacious covered balcony and master retreat. Exuding a timeless elegance, it combines a tranquil street setting with premier convenience being a quick stroll to the golf and tennis clubs, bus services and Neutral Bay's exciting mix of shops, eateries and services.
- Exceptional 117sqm sqm on title
- Long entry hallway leads into the living spaces
- Vast open plan lounge and dining offering exceptional space
- Generous covered entertainer's balcony
- Modern laminate kitchen with dishwasher
- Two good-sized bedrooms, generous master opens to the balcony
- Intercom access, gracious entry vestibule, lift
- Newly carpeted and freshly painted throughout
- Reverse cycle a/c, gas point for heating
- Stainless steel cooker with gas cooktop
- Internal laundry, security car space and separate storage room
- Immaculate building surrounded by landscaped gardens
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.