Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Braemore' Security, Style & Supreme Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Tucked away at the back of a tightly held boutique building, this newly refreshed security apartment boasts generous proportions, quality inclusions and absolute convenience.
Ideal for young families, downsizers or executives, the spacious interiors spill out to an entertaining terrace with a tranquil garden outlook. The expertly renovated kitchen connects to a versatile meals area which also opens on to the main terrace. Integrated with an array of high-end appliances, the white kitchen is timelessly united by solid Caesarstone benchtops.
Completely secure with sought-after level lift access, there is also a security car space on title. Positioned within a quiet street mere metres from Cammeray Golf Club, Neutral Bay shops and Harbour Bridge approaches, enjoy a rapid commute into the CBD without passing through a single set of traffic lights.
• Vast living room with dining zone, outdoor living with private leafy outlook
• Soft close kitchen with twin Franke sink, glass splashback and Bosch appliances
• Two-way ensuite servicing both the master and 2nd bed, all beds with built-ins
• Third bedroom with balcony, main bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Separate laundry room with sink, video intercom, gas bayonet, linen cupboard
• 120sqm on title, part of a small tightly held block of 12
• Handy remote and internal access to basement parking with visitor car spaces
• 500m walk to Big Bear Shopping Centre, The Oaks Hotel and city bus transport
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.