Vast floorplan, mesmerizing views, unbeatable convienience
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Nestled on the north-eastern corner of "Piedmont", this wonderful apartment boasts a floorplan usually provided in three bedroom apartments (126.8sqm internal) whilst being immersed in direct views straight down Middle Harbour.
Spacious and light filled throughout with an exceptional design and modern kitchen, the full sized recessed balcony offers year-round vistas and entertaining options with its seamless connection to the main living areas. Wrapped in windows which gain differing perspectives, this quality apartment sits in the highly-regarded building "Piedmont", a level stroll to Grosvenor Street eateries, Neutral Bay shopping, CBD express bus transport, golf clubs, tennis courts and every possible lifestyle convenience on the doorstep of Sydney Harbour and the CBD.
Furthermore, buy apartment 1402 separately or purchase together with apartment 1401 to create a whole floor residence, with 360-degree panoramic views and 309sqm of internal living to create the ultimate cosmopolitan residence.
• 126.8sqm of internal living
• Generous open plan living and dining rooms
• Large balcony scaled for alfresco entertaining
• Smart stone topped contemporary kitchen
• Two good-sized bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Separate sun-washed study, internal laundry
• Quality security building with lift access
• Only two apartments share the floor
• Bright interiors with high ceilings throughout
• Kitchen has been fitted with fine Miele appliances
• Second bedroom with walk-in robe, master with robes
• Wall of storage cupboards in the entry hallway
• 143.4sqm on title, secure basement parking, storage room
2,435.02m² / 0.6 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.