Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Character-rich Californian bungalow with exciting potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Positioned on the border of Willoughby and Chatswood in the coveted Roseville Public School catchment, this classic Californian bungalow embraces a timeless sense of character, showcasing elegant period detailing throughout. Updated over the years and a completely comfortable home as-is, it offers plenty of potential to add further value and extend (STCA), taking advantage of a generous 537sqm land parcel. A short stroll to Express City buses on Eastern Valley Way, it's also walking distance to Willoughby's boutique High Street markets, eateries and cafes.
• No Conservation or Heritage building restrictions
• Exquisite high ornate ceilings, original timber floorboards and picture rails
• Bright, spacious living/dining with expansive windows overlooking yard
• Child-friendly yard with deep, near-level lawns, fully-fenced front gardens
• Updated kitchen, modern appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop
• Refreshed bathroom, oversized master bedroom, sunroom off 2nd bedroom
• A/C, gas heating, drive-through LUG, additional secure off-street parking
• Option to live in/rent now then renovate to taste, non-conservation area
• Land Size: 537sqm approx
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
537m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.