Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
11 Cowdroy Avenue & 14 Stratford Street - Two Designer Homes to be Sold Together
- 7 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 4 Cars
An escape from the ordinary, this exceptional offering embraces the natural beauty of its environment creating both a resort lifestyle and an additional income opportunity. Ideal for multi-generational living or as a profitable investment, there are two designer residences living in harmony together upon the one landholding, each claiming an individual street frontage.
The main residence on Cowdroy Avenue befits the prestige of its address. Impressive in every way, upon arrival guests are transported across the swimming pool and spa by a timber footbridge. Welcoming stunning northern light throughout, sunshine floods the poolside entertaining expanse and its adjoining interiors. The ultimate entertainer, an outdoor kitchen is embedded within a marble tiled wall whilst an oversized sliding glass wall retracts to reveal a seamless connection between inside and out. Bespoke cabinetry outlines each bedroom and living space providing stylish yet practical storage solutions throughout.
Positioned at the top of Stratford Street, the second residence is an eco-friendly freestanding townhouse that is light, bright and architecturally compelling. Near new and wonderfully low-maintenance, the thoughtful layout has been designed to enhance the aspect and capture sweeping district views toward Northbridge Golf Course.
Elevated within Cammeray's finest waterfront pocket, enjoy unbeatable access to the marina, harbourside walking trails, Tunks Park, Primrose Park, Cammeray Golf Course, popular Cammeray Public School and a speedy commute to Sydney CBD.
Accommodation & Features - 11 Cowdroy Avenue, Cammeray (4 bed, 4 bath, 4 car)
- Solid European oak parquetry flooring throughout the living and dining spaces
- North facing balcony off the main living welcoming all-day sun and leafy views
- Streamlined gourmet kitchen featuring Miele appliances and marble benchtops
- Informal dining and multi-station study surrounded by landscaped gardens
- Entertainment quarters with stone servery, kitchenette and integrated dishwasher
- Entry and lower level entertaining room warmed by underfloor heating
- Master suite featuring a relaxing day bed and a bespoke walk through robe
- Sky-light and glass wall bringing greenery inward within the master ensuite
- All bedrooms appointed with stylish built-ins, bed 4 with mosaic tiled ensuite
- Master ensuite and bathrooms finished in Calacutta Bella and Carrara Blanco Marble
- Laundry chute linked to the family-sized laundry with integrated ironing station
- 12.5m wet edge heated pool and spa privately embraced by lush tropical foliage
- Stainless steel outdoor kitchen with sink, built-in barbeque and wok cooktop
- Handy internal access via 4 car automated garage, expansive elevated storage
- Surround sound system, 300 bottle wine cellar, storeroom and extra wet area
- Central heating throughout and wood burning stainless steel fireplace in lounge room
- Multiple ceiling fans, built-in desks, expansive attic storage and alarm system
Accommodation & Features - 14 Stratford Street, Cammeray (3 bed, 2 bath)
- Split level design united by a crisp colour scheme and inviting timber flooring
- Excellent ventilation through black framed aluminium windows and louvers
- Spacious and free-flowing open-plan layout alive with stunning northern sun
- Contemporary kitchen featuring a mobile island bench and walk-in pantry
- Three queen-sized bedrooms all boasting built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Two bathrooms, main with shower over bath tub and shutter style windows
- BBQ courtyard, integrated laundry, masses of custom storage, air-conditioning
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.