Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 102 Glover Street, Mosman
A Sanctuary of Style with an Ideal Aspect & Water Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Peacefully immersed within the greenery that lines nearby Tunks Park, this newly renovated multi-level designer home delights in a perfect northerly aspect, offering easy care living whilst also capturing filtered Middle Harbour views to the east.
Transformed by sophisticated upgrades superbly personalised with references to the home's Art Deco past, wide European Oak floorboards complement the high ceilings and oversized windows. Linked by both a regularly serviced lift and a majestic staircase, multiple terraces stem off the interiors savouring the surrounding tranquillity. Designed to entertain in style, the chef's kitchen is united by on-trend two-tone cabinetry, Silestone benchtops and a breathtaking marble veined splashback. The luxurious master suite welcomes elevated water views whilst connecting to a dressing room bordered by softly lit built-in robes and a hotel-style ensuite complete with free-standing bathtub, underfloor heating and twin vanity.
A treetop oasis moments from the city, enjoy a rapid commute through to freeway approaches, Harbour Bridge and airport. Moments to Cammeray village shops, tennis courts and golf courses, this exceptional offering is also just footsteps from harbourside parkland and boat ramps.
- Spacious free-flowing living, dining and terraces awash in north-eastern sun
- Flexible accommodation options, 2nd living area/media room or 4th bedroom with terrace access
- Luxe kitchen with oak cabinetry, 90cm Pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop
- Kitchen also features a walk-in pantry, Silestone benches and a built-in Miele dishwasher
- Aspirational master bedroom suite with views, dressing room and ensuite
- Bathrooms, laundry and powder room floored in herringbone Travertine tiles
- Executive home office with direct lift access
- Main terrace embraced by leafy vistas, BBQ gas bayonet and retractable awning
- Designer wallpaper encasing the powder room, luxury fittings in all bathrooms
- Video intercom, multiple ceiling fans and ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Rainwater tank, plantation shutters, heated towel rails and quality door hardware
- Carved wooden door concealing two vast storage spaces
- Storerooms, auto security door, and level lift access from the 2 lock-up garages
- Convenient to city bus transport, nestled in an idyllic family-focused community
- Close to Tunks Park, boat ramps, tennis courts, golf courses and vibrant cafes
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
325m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.