Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Freestanding Federation with Leafy Convenience
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Freestanding with invaluable rear lane access, this single fronted Federation beauty is position perfect to capitalise on the leafy convenience of Cammeray living.
North-east to the rear, the low-maintenance courtyard garden is ideal for entertaining and is privately shielded by established hedging. Presented to sell, polished timber floorboards unite the interiors complementing the crisp white colour scheme. Numerous ceiling roses highlight the lofty proportions with the traditional hallway opening into spacious living and dining zones. Stylishly updated with potential to reconfigure and extend, there is scope for a simple loft conversion or a full second floor expansion, (subject to council approval).
Discover the vibrant village vibe of this popular Lower North Shore pocket mere metres from shops, cafes, restaurants and express city bus transport. Close to both Cammeray Public School and Anzac Park Public School, walk to nearby playgrounds and the facilities of the North Sydney Leagues Club.
- Lounge room welcoming stunning natural light, dedicated study nook
- Kitchen with dishwasher and Blanco oven opening to the dining zone
- Main bedroom featuring stained glass windows and an ornate fireplace
- Spacious second bedroom providing easy access to ample attic storage
- Bathroom featuring a combined bath/shower and a marble topped vanity
- Hallway defined by a striking decorative archway and internal glass doors
- Sunny and secure backyard with BBQ zone and easy-care synthetic turf
- Large laundry room, 2nd powder room well-placed for alfresco entertaining
- Streamlined roller blinds, polished timber floorboards and ceiling roses
- Rear lane access to single lock-up garage with elevated storage options
- 200m (approx) to Cammeray Square and just 300m (approx) to Miller St cafes and buses
- Minutes to the CBD by bus or car, central to North Sydney and Crows Nest
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
228.88m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.