Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Freestanding & Fabulous with Village Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Picture perfect and poised upon a north facing corner block, this freestanding early Art Deco home stylishly blends timeless character details with luxurious contemporary updates.
Sun-drenched inside and out, a wall of bi-fold doors retract to reveal a full-length timber terrace stepping down into the child-friendly backyard. Internally, timber floors are bordered by original skirting boards uniting both the living areas and bedrooms. Stylishly renovated, the main bathroom features a designer vanity, dual shower heads and a cluster of pendant lights grouped above the chic freestanding bath tub.
Enjoying a relaxed village vibe, discover the premier convenience of this dual access address. A lock-up garage is easily accessible off Vale Street along with additional on-street parking. Walk to absolutely everything, Miller Street cafes, shops, express buses and popular Cammeray Public School are literally at your door.
* Living and dining awash in northern sun with bi-fold doors opening to backyard
* Timeless gas kitchen featuring new stone benchtops and shaker-style cabinetry
* Two renovated bathrooms, main with designer pendants and freestanding bath
* Master bedroom with built-ins adjoining a versatile study, nursery or sunroom
* Unique patterned plaster ceilings define each bedroom, 3rd bed with bay window
* Laundry facilities within the 2nd bathroom, floored and lined attic with power
* Secure and private level lawn with dining patio and outdoor BBQ
* Original internal glass doors, wide hallway, tessellated tiling and timber fretwork
* Prized automated lock-up garage off Vale Street, gated front and rear access
* Timber floors, Bose surround sound system and zoned ducted air-conditioning
* Complete convenience; footsteps to cafes, buses and Cammeray Public School
* Mere minutes to the CBD by bus or car, close to golf club and waterfront parks
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Details Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
347.3m² / 0.09 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.