Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Bushland Escape 10 Minutes from the CBD Sublime Views, Northern Sun & Unlimited Potential
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
Embraced by parkland and privately nestled at the foot of the historic Northbridge Suspension Bridge, this 1940's brick cottage takes in a spectacularly rare bushland and bridge vista.
Cascading down a 567sqm block with a perfect north-to-rear aspect, the property is comfortable as is with immense potential for cosmetic updates, a full renovation or a total re-build. Versatile in its layout, multiple living areas connect to a striking glass enclosed extension welcoming views from three sides. The lower level provides masses of storage possibilities or alternatively is an ideal teenage escape or home office.
So close to the city yet a world away, delight in the serenity and supreme convenience of this prized enclave just 10 minutes from the centre of Sydney. Close to both Cammeray and Northbridge shopping precincts, walk to bus transport, local shops, cafes, restaurants and popular Cammeray Public School.
- Practical family-size kitchen, open-plan with dishwasher and ample bench space
- Connecting living and dining, pavilion style family room with views on three sides
- Master bedroom featuring ornate ceilings, built-in robes and balcony with views
- Built-ins in 2nd bedroom, sky-lit bathroom complete with combined bath/shower
- Lower level teenage retreat or study, laundry, 2nd bathroom and storeroom/cellar
- Surrounded by tiered gardens, lawns, entertaining patios and natural rockery
- Bi-fold doors, linen press, leadlight windows, air-con, alarm and timber floors
- Secluded position embraced by nature strips on three sides, just one neighbour
- Vast storage options both inside and out, potential for off-street parking (STCA)
- Metres to city buses, walk to Tunks Park and convenient to Cammeray village
Council Rates; $1,518 per annum approx.
Water Rates; $1,326 per annum approx.
Land Size; 562.8 m2 approx.
Internal & Deck; 173 m2 approx.
562.8m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.