Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Quintessential Federation Beauty Lifestyle, Community & Future Growth
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Part of a wide tree-lined street renowned as one of Cammeray's most sought after locations, this gracious freestanding Federation home balances its classic charm with family functionality and offers a lifestyle of ultimate convenience.
A home of character and distinction. Encased in colourful leadlighting, the double brick construction is accented by period features. Internally, high ceilings create spacious living areas with a light-filled modern open-plan expanse opening out to an oversized entertaining terrace. Perfect as is with potential to capitalise by top floor or lower level extensions.
Gracing a wide 451sqm block with plenty of room for a swimming pool (STCA). Enjoy the rare convenience of the CBD merely minutes away and explore an array of parks, sporting facilities and nature walks within the immediate vicinity. Become established within this coveted family friendly community footsteps from Cammeray Public School and Miller Street's vibrant cafs, shops and restaurants.
- Internal glass doors opening to inviting central lounge room warmed by a gas fireplace
- Open-plan everyday living area with light-filled dining, family room and gas kitchen
- Kitchen featuring granite bench tops, a new Miele dishwasher and Smeg cooking
- 3 bedrooms , main with 2 sets of built-ins
- Family-sized bathroom and laundry, separate bath tub and sky-lit double shower
- Expansive entertaining terrace capturing views of the landscaped garden
- Romantic frontage, picturesque faade enclosed by camellia and azalea hedging
- Fabulous level backyard privately bordered by a mature hedge and room for a pool (STCA)
- Air-conditioning, remote controlled ceiling fans, gas bayonet, large linen press and easily accessible attic storage
- Original timber floorboards, fireplaces, high ceilings, picture rails and revived pendant lights
- Tessellated tiling and timber fretwork upon the traditional front verandah
- Vast under-house storage with room for a wine cellar
- Stroll within minutes to Cammeray Public School, Miller Street city express bus stops
- Convenient to golf courses, tennis courts, sporting fields, parks and bushwalks
Wednesday 28 February 2018
Ray White House, 102 Glover Street, 5pm
Saturday and Wednesday 12.15 - 12.45pm
Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
447m² / 0.11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.