Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House
Streamlined Federation Charm & Village Convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Streamlined for low-maintenance living without sacrificing its Federation charm, this picturesque single level semi-detached welcomes stunning natural light from the fringe of Cammeray's village centre.
Alive with northern sun, the open-plan living area opens out to a barbeque terrace and dining patio through two separate sets of bi-fold doors. The renovated kitchen overlooks the private landscaped garden and is fitted with an induction cooktop, Ilve rangehood, Bosch dishwasher and ample storage solutions. Impeccably maintained and upgraded for modern living, there is further scope to extend upwards or out, (subject to council approval).
A level walk to Stockland Cammeray and Miller Streets cafes, discover the leafy urban vibe of this highly convenient locale. Positioned within walking distance to both Cammeray Public School and Anzac Park Public School yet just minutes to the city, enjoy easy access to the attractions within the neighbouring suburbs of Crows Nest, North Sydney and Neutral Bay.
* Living area with an original working fireplace, bi-fold doors and entertainment unit
* Sleek kitchen featuring stone benchtops, induction cooking and Bosch dishwasher
* Massive bathroom, fully tiled with oval bath, open shower and heated towel rail
* Built-in robes within master bedroom, all beds with shutters and picture rails
* Timber floorboards throughout complemented by soaring ceilings and shutters
* Attic storage with scope for a simple attic conversion (STCA), under-house storage
* Tranquil hedged courtyard with alfresco dining, water feature and synthetic turf
* New timber deck and adjoining integrated barbeque facing a wall of Jasmine
* Attractive leadlight windows and panels, upgraded windows with double glazing
* Surround sound, air-conditioning, concealed laundry facilities and coat rack
* Pretty faade framed by tessellated tiling, picket fence and manicured gardens
* 250m to Stockland Cammeray and city buses, 200m to Norths Leagues Club
* Level 10 minute walk to Crows Nest eateries, footsteps to St Thomas Rest Park
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
Details; Anthony Cowie 0405 285 502
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
216m² / 0.05 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.