Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House, 102 Glover Street Mosman
Greenery & Convenience - Gorgeous Garden Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Surrounded by greenery, this attractive two bedroom apartment peacefully overlooks lush gardens and the wide open spaces of neighbouring Cammeray Golf Course.
Refreshed and ready to move in, plush carpets and a refined colour palette unite the interiors in style. Northern light floods the kitchen, complete with ample storage and a small breakfast bar. The combined living and dining area spills out to a relaxing balcony and communal gardens. Positioned upon the first floor of a solid low-rise block of just 18, there is an undercover car space on title and access to ample visitors parking.
Suited to the first home buyer or investor, this is an exceptional opportunity to add value to quality property in a stellar Lower North Shore location. Part of a sought-after leafy enclave, discover the ultimate convenience of Cammeray living close to cafes, shops, transport and Harbour Bridge approaches.
- Inviting lounge and dining zones adjoining a private garden-side balcony
- Practical kitchen with ample storage, electric cooking and cork flooring
- Both bedrooms featuring ceiling fans and timeless white venetian blinds
- Bathroom updated with a modern stone topped vanity, separate bath
- Separate laundry room with storage options, linen press, built-in robes
- Well-maintained building with communal drying areas, lawn and gardens
- 400m to Stockland Cammeray, bus transport and cosmopolitan cafes
- Footsteps to Golf Club and tennis courts, mere minutes to the city centre
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.