Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Ray White House - 102 Glover Street, Mosman
Sensational panoramas from sand and surf to the open ocean
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
From a magnificent elevated vantage point in a low-rise block, the astonishing coastal beauty of the Eastern Beaches is on full display in this spectacular apartment. Views from almost every room gaze over a wide sweep of Bondi sand, out to the surf, the headlands and the vast blue horizon beyond. Bathed in streaming eastern sun, the apartment has been stylishly redesigned throughout, offering the ultimate beachside pad requiring nothing more to spend. Just a few streets back from South Bondi and Icebergs, the property is minutes stroll to the vibrant international atmosphere of Campbell Parade and Bondi's seaside dining precincts.
- Bright open plan layout, perfectly positioned beach-facing covered balcony
- Sleek contemporary CaesarStone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedrooms both with phenomenal beach and ocean views
- Renovated bathroom, floor-to-ceiling tiles, frameless shower, stone vanity
- Timer parquetry flooring, internal laundry facilities and lock-up garage
- Secure building, minutes to beach and coastal walk, shops, city transport
Approximate Quarterly Rates:
Strata: $1,109.55 | Council: $282.36 | Water: $176.95
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.