This property is available now.
Landmark Federation Home with Sweeping Views
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Inspection: By Appointment
Lease Period: Preferably 12 Months or longer
Pets: Considered on Application
Parking: Four Car Garage
Commanding spectacular city and harbour views from its elevated 960sqm landholding, this majestic c1907 Queen Anne Federation family home masterfully and sympathetically fuses together old world grandeur with modern day luxury.
Internally, the vast layout provides for an array formal, informal and alfresco entertaining options. A towering archway links the formal sitting room and banquet dining room whilst walls of sliding glass doors connect the open-plan living expanse to the wraparound poolside terrace. Split level in its configuration, the home is crowned by a whole floor parents retreat complete with an open hotel-style ensuite, sky-lit dressing room, private lounge, multiple balconies and panoramic views.
Holding two prized street frontages within the exclusive harbourside community of Clifton Gardens, discover the natural beauty and absolute convenience of this family friendly enclave. Positioned metres from National Parkland, harbour beaches and bus transport, this iconic character home is also within walking distance to Taronga Zoo, Mosman village and Queenwood School for Girls.
- Breathtaking formal spaces joined by a majestic archway, banquet sized dining
- Seamless indoor/outdoor living in the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room
- Shaker-style kitchen with sweeping views anchored by a stone topped island bench
- Spacious family room centred upon a Jetmaster fireplace, everyday dining area
- Parents retreat with lounge, sky-lit dressing room, 3 balconies and harbour views
- Open-plan master ensuite with mosaic tiling, deep bath and separate vanities
- All bathrooms luxuriously featuring under-floor heating and frameless glass
- 2nd bedroom boasting a walk-in robe, marble fireplace and luxe ensuite with bath
- Family sized laundry room serviced by a laundry chute, masses of built-in storage
- Heated saltwater swimming pool adjacent to a relaxing timber decked daybed
- Alfresco dining, outdoor kitchen, open-air lounge and poolside bathroom facilities
- Showroom garage versatile as a teenage escape, multi-car garage or workshop
- Plantation shutters, intercom,designer light fittings and timber floors
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, under-floor heating and bespoke joinery
- Metres to Clifton Gardens Reserve, National Park, Taronga Zoo and walking trails
- Close to private schools, sporting fields, playgrounds and city transport options
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
JEREMY MARTIN - 0403 911 811
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.