This property will be available from January 19, 2018.
Stylish & Well Situated 3 Bedroom Apartment
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
**APPLICATION APPROVED AND DEPOSIT TAKEN**
Inspection Time: Sat 13 Jan 2018 (11:30AM - 11:50AM)
Lease Period: 12 months or longer
Pets: Not permitted
Parking: Single lock-up garage
Peacefully positioned well back from the road and with additional vehicle and pedestrian access from Hale Road, this beautifully renovated first floor apartment offers an unbeatable lifestyle of tranquility and sought-after convenience.
Framed by sophisticated plantation shutters, the living area and gourmet kitchen both welcome stunning natural light and enjoy a calming leafy outlook. A generous balcony opens out from the living room creating a relaxing alfresco dining space and barbeque area. There is also a lovely communal garden area.
Superbly set to enjoy all the Lower North Shore has to offer with easy access to the boutique shopping and caf culture of Mosman Village, Military Road buses and the iconic beauty of Balmoral Beach.
- Family-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, modern fixtures, Bosch dishwasher and Blanco oven
- Combined living and dining opening off the kitchen seamlessly extending to a large balcony
- Three sunny bedrooms all complete with generous built-in robes, linen press storage
- Refreshed bathroom, with bath and a separate W.C. in a neutral colour scheme
- Private balcony roomy enough for a BBQ and 6 seater dining table, clever storage cupboard
- Shared laundry metres from the front door
- Valuable lock-up garage with convenient automated access and innovative elevated storage
- Walk to both Mosman Village and Cremorne Junction, handy to transport, schools and parks
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
PATRICK NOLL 0420 592 166
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.