This property will be available from May 15, 2018.
Spacious Retreat With Stunning Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Inspection Time: By Appointment
Lease Period: Preferably 12 Months or longer
Pets: Considered On Application
Availability: 15th May 2018
Parking: Double Lock-Up Garage
Relax and entertain against the magnificent backdrop of the Lane Cove River from this stunningly spacious semi facing its tranquil waters and boat-studded bays. Footsteps to the water's edge and the Greenwich Ferry Wharf, the home's prized setting on the quiet end of Carlotta Street is minutes stroll to village shops, cafes and Greenwich Public School.
- Spacious open plan casual lounge, dining and kitchen
- Separate formal lounge and dining room with ornate ceiling
- Generous master bedroom with an expansive walk-in wardrobe
- Modern gourmet granite kitchen, stainless steel gas appliances
- Secluded teen/guest retreat downstairs with lounge & study
- Two bathrooms plus separate W.C.
- Wraparound terrace capturing never-to-be-built-out views
- Private, east facing rear courtyard with timber alfresco deck
- Oversized double lock-up garage, abundant underhouse storage
- High ceilings, ducted air conditioning, guest powder room
- Stroll to foreshore parkland, minutes to Wollstonecraft station
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
JEREMY MARTIN - 0403 911 811
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.