Superb Art-Deco Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Inspection Time: Saturday 12th May 12:20 - 12:40pm
Lease Period: 12 Months or Longer
Laundry: Internal Laundry Facilities
Available: 30th May, 2018
This delightful, fresh and bright apartment enjoys peace and privacy positioned on the top floor of the small collection of just four Art Deco apartments. Solid brick and substantial, it wraps around the front of the building with windows on three sides and no common walls. The building also features a large common garden that you share with just 2 other neighbours!
Its modern interiors are well presented and spacious offering the perfect ready-made lifestyle in a popular street. Its village fringe setting is exceptional being an easy-stroll to the popular eateries in Neutral Bay, day-to-day shopping, express bus services and beautiful bayside Primrose Park.
- Generous, light filled lounge room with decorative period fireplace and mantle
- 2 generous bedrooms - each with wardrobes
- Large eat-in stone and gas kitchen
- Light and bright bathroom with bath tub
- Period features including high ceilings, timber flooring and a solid brick construction
- Concealed internal laundry adjacent to bathroom
- Quiet position set back from the road with ample street parking
- Fantastic location - walk to parks, eateries, shops and express transport
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
JEREMY MARTIN - 0403 911 811
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.