Contact the agent if you'd like further information.
Superb, Brand New Retail Suites in the Heart of Neutral Bay
- Building: 49-185m²
Next Steps:Enquire with agent
Located on the corner of Rangers Road and Yeo Street, directly adjacent to Woolworths and only 50m to Neutral Bay Junction, is the brand new, mixed use development MUSE. Constructed by multi award winning developers HELM, the development consists of 23 prestigious apartments and a limited number of retail premises. The premises are expected to be completed approximately July 2018.
Muse Shop 3 & 4, 9-11 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay
The combined premises of shops 3 & 4, offers a generous lettable area of 185m2* plus 2 car spaces and an additional 7sqm* storage (internal shop premises of 163sqm* and 22sqm* external terrace**).
This high-quality, high-visibility space with 28 metres of corner street frontage is ideal for a restaurant or caf. Equally, it would suit any other retail use seeking a high-profile corner location (STCA).
Muse Shop 3, 9-11 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay
This shop has an area of 49sqm* plus 1 car space (internal shop premises of 43sqm* and 6sqm* external**).
Muse Shop 4, 9-11 Rangers Road, Neutral Bay
Shop 4 is the only premises which offers a grease arrestor & kitchen exhaust riser. This premises has a total area of 136sqm* plus 1 car space (internal shop premises: 120sqm* and 16sqm* external**) and has an expansive corner street frontage in excess of 24 metres*.
These premises are built to the highest quality and with outstanding visibility.
All shops offer generous street frontage, with full height floor-to-ceiling shop fronts, individually-controlled air conditioning, and will be finished to a standard that allows the occupier the flexibility to add their own decor.
The retail premises come complete with:
- Shops 3 & 4 are unique in the floor to ceiling height range from 3.9-4.2m*
- Shop 4 has a grease arrestor & kitchen exhaust riser
- Shops 3 & 4 will be permitted a restricted liquor license with meals (subject to application)
- Full height glazing with operable glazed walls to shop fronts
- 1 dedicated car space per premises with access control to the building's car park
- Video surveillance CCTV cameras to monitor the basement and lower ground level car park areas
- Fully fitted out male and female bathrooms and disabled toilet (shared facilities)
- Communal delivery bay (exclusive to retail premises)
- Bike store area for the sole use of retail employees and customers
- Dedicated retail and commercial staff change room including shower, toilet, changing area and lockers
- Separate retail garbage area
- Located next to Woolworths and their public car park
The architect for MUSE is the internationally-acclaimed Peter Conley, whose modern day masterpieces flow from function and sensual form.
The name MUSE arises from the history of the site, which was the former headquarters of the Alberts Broadcasting Company. Known as The House of Hits', this was a creative hub for songwriters, artists, composers and producers.
Alberts helped launch the careers of such famous Australian bands as Billy Thorp and the Aztecs, The Easybeats, The Ted Mulry Gang, AC/DC, The Angels and Rose Tattoo.
For further details or to register your interest, please contact Scott Stephens 9969 1500 / email@example.com
*Please note all floor sizes approximate.
** External seating/use is subject to Council Approval.
49 - 185m²
Next Steps:Enquire with agent